Vitamin C is one of the best anti-aging ingredients on the market and key to maintaining a smooth, even, and glowy complexion. Using a Vitamin C Serum is the most direct way to reap these benefits.
There are plenty of benefits to using Vitamin C on your skin. They include:
- safe for most skin types
- reduce redness
- reduce hyperpigmentation
- reduces the appearance of under-eye circles
- promotes collagen production
- may help prevent sagging
- may protect against sun damage
- may soothe sunburns
- may help wound healing
How to Use Vitamin C Serum:
- Follow the instructions on the product label. Vitamin C serum is typically applied once or twice per day.
- A good rule of thumb is to cleanse, tone, apply the serum, and then moisturizer.
- It can be safely used with other active ingredients, although using alongside niacinamide may make vitamin C less effective.
If you're looking for an effective serumm with active Vitamin C, check out our favorite here